Risk Management - Why?
To "rely on insurance" for everything which may go wrong within your company is an incorrect philosophy. Professional leadership must take a proactive approach to risk management.
Otherwise your company could face:
• Loss of new business opportunities
• Financial Penalties following Breach of Legislation
• Loss of man hours
• Bad Publicity
Part of Parkers service to our corporate clients includes advice upon:
• Business Continuity Planning advice
• Work place risk assessment
• Current legislation - employers responsibilities
• Security aspects (physical, computer, vehicle etc)
• Motor fleet management guidance